Monday, May 16, 2016

Response from Cartoon

Assalaamu Alaykum,
The response from the episode 'Fun at the Park' has been really motivating so far. The future for this cartoon is uncertain, but Alhamdullah I am glad I was able to complete this one episode.
A few years ago I had wished to join a Muslim studio producing many cartoons like this one, but to my surprise I found that there really weren't any. The few that existed were really just 1 or 2 people working alone with no budget to hire anyone. And the cartoons being made by them were more instructional rather than story driven.
Rather than calling it quits, I decided I really wanted to make something beneficial in a way that I like, and that hopefully others would also like. Alhamdullah this was made possible by the help of the indiegogo donors, my family, my friends, and most importantly Allah SWT.
So, again, it's unclear what will happen from here, but Alhamdullah I was able to take some steps towards producing halal entertainment for children with a moral message.
Jazaka Allahu Khayran.

No comments:

Post a Comment